Monday, April 17, 2006

Questions Answered, Mysteries Solved

Do you have a burning question at the back of your mind that no one has been able to answer? Who’s got the biggest shoes, for example, or where did all the white dog poo go? Lily introduced me to a service last night that can answer all of these and more – you just need to text your question to 63336. I thought I’d done them with my second question (what was the average price gain of houses down my street over the last two years – yes, I know I’m a nerd), but two hours later the answer came back. And it was more than I expected. Hurrah!

On to more important matters – have you ever wondered who was better out of Batfink and Hong Kong Phooey? There’s only one real way to find out – fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Technorati Tags: , ,

cookie-underline-large

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home