Saturday, April 08, 2006

Run Horsey, Run

Hooray! It’s Grand National time again and a nation of non-gamblers suddenly decide it’s time to splash their cash on donkeys like Clam Royal and Fudgehunter, as they scramble down the glue factory expressway at Aintree. I’ve placed my bet on a horse called Garvivonniannnian, because like most people who nothing about racing, I just did what the people on the TV told me to. If I win, I promise to take you all out for icecream.


cookie-underline-large

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well better send one ice cream to here. (if you won, and yes i live in Finland)

7:43 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

lommi - I would love to send you icecream, but unfortunately I got a bad tip and lost all my money.

If anyone can give me a racing tip that comes in, I will genuinely send them a tub of Ben & Jerrys (although I can't be held responsible if it's melted by the time it arrives)

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww, i wanted an icecream .__.

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home