Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Genesis

I started my new job on Monday, and the lack of anything blog-related in the past few days is due in no small part to the lack of anything computer-shaped on my desk. In fact, in the past three days I have done little more than play games on the office console (we have two of them, and 32” LCD TVs on the desks – I love this place already). I was actually given a laptop today, but a delay in getting my email alias sorted out has meant I will probably have nothing to do for the rest of the week. Lara Croft and I are becoming very well acquainted.

In other news, I have just watched the Champions League final. Bastard.


Bastard
Bastard
Bastard
Bastard
Bastard.


Bastard.

cookie-underline-large

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Lara is hot, yes, but ultimately just a collection of pixels... give me Angelina Jolie any day. Hubba hubba.

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home