Thursday, June 01, 2006

Time To Move

I really don’t know what the world is coming to. In town today, I witnessed a hit and run, Marilisa was called a “cunt” by a fat heffer, a girl who crossed our path hocked a massive loogie all over her brother, and some little chav told Mari she was fit. Ok, I know the last point was technically a compliment, but I can do without the compliments from the baseball cap wearing fraternity, thank you very much.

The trouble is, we both work in Reading now. What the bloody bollocks are we going to do?

cookie-underline-large

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt I would grateful if you would hold back on leaving Reading for a few months, I was just about to move back.

9:50 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Sounds like an even better reason to leave actually

9:10 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

nf - if you can't beat 'em, join 'em, I guess.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Lady K - You're absolutely right, but that's me coming over all protective like

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home