Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Sleepless In Seattle

4am. I've been up for an hour. Jetlag is a bastard.

I went for a walk around town yesterday to try and tire myself out. I was pretty spaced out already, so it didn't help that the town centre looked like a film set, with big, brightly coloured shops with made up names like Wetzel Pretzel and Schmizza Pizza (and yes, I know every name was made up at some point, but you know what I mean).

One thing that is very real though is the food. I went to a diner yesterday where they had bottomless fries. What a concept. I think it would be a little dangerous to bring Mari here, who will eat everything you put on her plate - I don't think she'd stop downing the chips until she exploded - Mr. Creosote-style.

Anyway, must sleep. Sleeeeeeeeeeeep....

cookie-underline-large

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home