Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Fun Fun Fun in the Sun Sun Sun

I’ve just been on holiday. While this break was much-needed and much-enjoyed, it did mean a reunion with my age-old nemesis: suntan lotion. For some reason, I have the mystifying inability to spread the damn stuff over my body in an evenly-applied manner, like normal people. In fact, if you saw me after my first day on the beach, you might assume that I’d been leafing through Chapter 1 of the often-overlooked tanning bible How To Burn Like A Fucktard. I really tried this time – I mean, I really tried – two layers of factor fucking 30 all over and I still manage to get a bloody white handprint in the centre of my chest. What am I supposed to do? Gazillions of bronzed bastards on the beach, and there’s me on day two, having to sit in the shade because it looks like I’ve been bitch-slapped by Casper the Friendly Ghost.

Sigh.

cookie-underline-large

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to have you back matt

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should get the clear spray-on stuff next time round, so's you don't look like a judge at a bukkake contest.
That or get someone to rub it in for you...

11:40 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

Hang on a sec - I knew those Japanese guys standing around me were up to something! The fiends!

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home